The kids and I spent last week at my mom's- kind off. Me and various kids went each day to the Weiser house to paint and clean. We got it ready to put on the market because our renters didn't work out. The family that rented it found a house to buy and then we ended up with a squatter! It was a long and miserable week. I didn't take a single picture of the house all finished. Can I just say how much I wish we would have finished the painting 3 years ago. The problem was the basement ceiling that didn't get finished until the day before we moved. Anyways, it's done and hopefully comes out as a successful flip for us!
I did get visits in with dear friends, but otherwise it was 4 exhausting days of work and sleepless nights. Then we spent Friday having some fun. My mom and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby and then we went on a picnic to an awesome new park by Lake Lowell with Aunt Kristey and Amanda.
Grandma isn't dead, just resting on the slide soaking up some sunshine warmth!
Friday evening we drove to home sweet home! I love coming home. I love being back with Scott. My dear husband decorated for us, had homemade pizzas made for dinner, and completed the door hardware project I started the week before. It was gold hardware, and now it's the oil rubbed bronze. I love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment