My little piece of Paradise!
Scott and I strung 14 strands of white lights in the Paradise trees by our deck.
They are magical at night, even more than the camera can capture.
My sister Kristey and her 3 (Mariah, James, and Amanda) came over to swim and stay the night and swim and eat good food with us :) We stayed up late hanging out on the deck. Alyse, Layla, and Amanda threaded holly hocks and made crowns and leis.
I'll have to buy 14 strands of white lights and Christmas to replace these and 14 strands in the after Christmas clearance sale to replace these when they burn out. I should be out there every evening enjoying them, the problem is it doesn't get dark early enough! But I have enjoyed them with Scott, Kristey's family, and with my friend Denise while eating Ben & Jerry's and missing our husbands!


No comments:
Post a Comment