Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our Family...

Our family is growing by two feet!



boy or girl??????  blue or pink??????


drum roll please.....


surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!


yep, really it's a girl!   I suppose that us OB nurses should leave the ultrasounding to the ultrasound techs!

So ummm, yea, 6 weeks ago at work, we played with the ultrasound and we all sure it was a boy, so sure that I called Scott at 1:30 am and told him, we told the kids, and everyone else.  Well, at the official ultrasound, the tech said she was very sure it was a girl.  She even checked 3 times for us.  We were SHOCKED, well not as shocked as I was when I took the prego test, but still shocked.  So it won't be Logan Andrew after all, and now we get to start all over on the name.

This little bun in the oven is expected to make her arrval March 27, 2013.  

And as my mother would say, "well, the only thing better than 4 little girls, is 5!"

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I can't believe you are going to have SIX kids! Haha! Hooray for you! You guys seem to do it so flawlessly...and you still look wonderful!...Geesh! I'm so proud of you guys! Never expected to see an announcement like that today when I was browsing your blog;) Totally made me smile! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that you are feeling good! Love you all!

The Despain Gang said...

Wow congrats! #6. You're a brave, brave soul. hahaha just kidding. Congrats on another girl. At least you've got the wardrobe taken care of for your little princess. Congrats! Excited for you! Hope it's been a good pregnancy so far.