Thursday, June 7, 2012

Scott's 31st

In 8 days we celebrated Layla's birthday, I worked a 5 day stretch, the girls had there last day of school, attended Alyse and Lexi's violin recital, celebrated Lexi's birthday, had a track meet, Lexi's baptism, dealt with contractors on the house, etc. etc. etc, and then celebrated Scott's birthday.  By that point, we were all a little exhausted and I was a whole lot exhausted.  I made 7 cakes over those 8 crazy days.  The 7th wasn't very exciting, red velvet, cream cheese frosting, and 3 and 1/2 (all that was left) candles.  (he's luck to not get left over little girl cake right?)   It wasn't the most exciting birthday ever, but I hope he felt loved and celebrated because he sure is!


1 comment:

The Despain Gang said...

I don't know if my previous comment was saved. So I'll try again. WOW, you're a super mom. I don't know how you keep up with it all. Saw the cute pictures of Lexi's birthday and baptism. How exciting. I can't believe you have two girls that are both old enough to be baptized. You're too young for all this! :D Well done on being super mom and keeping up with all the birthdays, baptisms, house construction, mothering, work and life. You're amazing!