Yea back I said I wanted to play with serious molding, this is where we started...
BEFORE
(well before/during- the molding was already off the right window before I stopped for a pic)
AFTER
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
It is also new windows too!
7 windows and door trim done, a lot more to go...
Meanwhile, the outside has been under construction too...
Here's a sneek peek of the progress
BEFORE
The new Hardie (fiber cement) siding and new windows
Now we are AGONIZING over paint colors
and back yard progress
(I guess there will never be before and after shots because it will never be done. Here is the before and 1 year later progress)
April 2011
(notice how it's all brown in the back half of the yard)
May 2012
(now no brown in the back half)
April 2011- up close in the back half
(we took 1,300 pounds of cut grass to the dump last spring!!!)
April 2011
back right of yard
May 2012
back right of yard
May 2012
up close of back right of yard- the orchard
Scott gave me 10 fruit trees last year for our 10th anniversary, we planted them back here
and there is SO much more to do!!!

1 comment:
Wow that looks great! Love the windows and details. Well done! Good luck picking out paint colors. It's so hard before it's so expensive to go back and change it. Change really isn't an option. We feel the same way about paint at our house...it truly is a difficult decision.
WOW talk about a back yard. Looks amazing. That is a lot of grass. Good luck mowing all that, but it looks amazing and I bet your neighbors are so happy to have you as the owners of that property. It's increased their home value as well! :D
Post a Comment