Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break

Spring break wasn't much of a break, at least not for me :)  I worked 4 nights in Nampa and was on call 3 nights here in Weiser, and we did some home projects, which I'm so very excited about-posts to come, and we made lots of decisions for our new siding and windows which starts next week, yeah!!

The last weekend of spring break, we finally took a break and played.  We spent Sat at Grammy's with lots of family and Sun at our house with lots of family.

I took no pictures, but luckily my sister-in-law and I stole these from her blog :)

Grammy and the bunnies she brought for the all these cousins

Cousins
 Owen, Ashley, Alyse, Alaina, Lexi, and Layla

 static styles

 Landon playing with the big boy toys with Owen

1 comment:

The Despain Gang said...

I remember laughing with my cousins over our static hair. So fun! Cute picture; sorry you had to work so much while you're kids were off from school :(. excited to see pictures of the house.