Okay, I knew I had seen these on your blog, so I had to come find them. Kaitlin is in a talent show and singing the song from the Grinch, so I wanted to do her hair like this, but how did you get it to stay up like that? Email me, my email is kristinroundy@hotmail.com. I need serious hints!
4 comments:
So Cute!! Did you use lots of hairspray or did you use something inside of it??? Looks great-- your such an amazing mom!
I love it! It just made me smile and I can't stop smiling every time I look at these pictures.
You amaze me!
That is so awesome. I have serious difficulties with a pony. No joke!
Okay, I knew I had seen these on your blog, so I had to come find them. Kaitlin is in a talent show and singing the song from the Grinch, so I wanted to do her hair like this, but how did you get it to stay up like that? Email me, my email is kristinroundy@hotmail.com. I need serious hints!
Post a Comment